Quotes of the day

Quotes of the day...

“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us”~ Alexander Graham Bell ~

Saturday 5 November 2011

No more Mrs Humphries: Kim Kardashian divorcing Kris

72 days....surprising huh? Some may say yes and some may said earlier..."I already thought so"...

I don't even get a chance to watch the whole episode on Kim's wedding...and when I heard this news from the radio on my way to work Monday morning....I said to myself... don't even bother to wait for the repeat...duh!!! *sigh*

(see my previous post during her wedding day...) ๏̯͡๏

In recent interviewed Kim's said the reason why she's dumping Kris is because she listened and followed her intuition. What?... (hmmm I just wished she listen to herself earlier...why lah?)

Anyway life must go on...whatever reason behind their failed marriage, I know she's able to handle & walked through it. Yeah...I bet she will and hope she'll find her happiness soon.

It's HOLLYWOOD babeh...there's always a drama and everything is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...