Quotes of the day

Quotes of the day...

“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us”~ Alexander Graham Bell ~

Sunday 30 October 2011

You've got that super bass!

Someone shared this on my facebook and when I first saw this vid, it was quite literally jaw dropping. This young girl is so amazing and adorably cute!!! It's hilarious and a bit disturbing at the same time.

Although I don't quite get the rapping part (which I must say it's awesome for a 5 year old girl), the chorus is absolutely the fun part and too cute!


Well you can see the rest of the video here...
(watch one after another okay) :)

The video received a millions hits in You Tube, even Ellen invited the gals to her show. Watch Sophia getting all excited herself meeting her own idol Nicki Minaj! (by all that I mean super...super..excited and hyper)


And the best part is they were treated to a shopping spree from Nicki and Ellen! *whoaaaaa (O.O)*
Hmmmmm....I bet all other kids out there were jealous and want one or perhaps be more creative after this...


Incase some of you have not seen the video from Nicki Minaj, you can watch it here. (psssttt... I didn't put the clip here bcoz I wouldn't wanna spoil these two ballerinas princess cuteness. *HEHE*

Btw you've got swag girls!!! 
-_____-

♪♫ Can't you hear that boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom bass? He got that super bass... ♪♫

Have a great Sunday everyone! (◡‿◡✿)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...