Quotes of the day

Quotes of the day...

“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us”~ Alexander Graham Bell ~

Saturday 21 April 2012

Pure soul: Melissa Polinar


I recently fell in love with her music. Her beautiful voice, amazing talents and every piece of it - just simply awesome! Somehow you feel that you can relate to her songs...simple words but yet meaningful. Listen to this...

Warning : It's highly addictive I tell ya...



'TRY' this. Another fav..:)



Can't get enough of her rite? A lot to listen too. 'Off-guard', 'Skyline', 'Feels like home', 'This Road'..owh the list just go on and on. Such a talented singer/songwriter. Just hope someday her music will be known all over the globe. Well I already did...a huge fan I am...:D

Leave you guys with this catchy song...cheerio.


-
-
psstt....I knew you keep playin' her songs rite? Haha well I do.. :p :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...