Quotes of the day

Quotes of the day...

“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us”~ Alexander Graham Bell ~

Sunday 23 October 2011

Hitman David Foster & Friends Live in KL: A nite to remember!

♪ ♫ Do you remember.... the 21st night of September?
Love was changing the mind of pretenders
While chasing the clouds away...♪ ♫
........

I still can't get enough of this song 'September' by Earth Wind & Fire.

Lemme tell ya...What a nite to remember!

16-time Grammy winner songwriter David Foster was here last night with his super friends Michael Bolton, Philip Bailey, Charice, Ashanti & Russell Watson performing an extraordinary night of music.


Charice started the show with an energetic performance followed by handsome British tenor Russell Watson.

Crowds were thrilled, singing all the way to the music and sporting enough; the Hitman himself was even surprised that we 'Malaysian' knew most of his songs. (*oowh you'd be surprise David we knew every single words*)

Surprisingly our own local singer Dayang Nurfaizah and newcomer Anne were also given the chance to present their rendition of Foster's ballads infront of almost 10,000 audience. (they did very well and I'm proud... Malaysia Boleh!!!) *woot..woot*

Philip Bailey from Earth, Wind & Fire really had me dance on my feet with his music. I've been waiting for this for so long...I even got my hubby dancing to September song! (err...sorry hun you dance well but not as good as me...)

HAHAHAHA...:P!!!


(source from Youtube: Thanks Abalif)

Beautiful Ashanti sang her R&B numbers followed by an impressive rendition of Whitney songs. While 'Mr.Bolt' @ Michael Bolton (my fav ) did a surprise entrance by walking into the audience and mostly stole my heart with his romantic numbers like 'When a Men Loves a Women', 'To Love Somebody', also he blew me away with 'Georgia on my Mind' (*awesome*) an the best, he sang 'How Am I Supposed to Live Without You' unrehearsed!!!


(source from Youtube: Thanks Abalif)

It felt so good that I don't even wanna leave the stadium.

I really enjoyed myself singing, dancing, clapping, even shouting " I love you Micheal" hoping that he heard me... (poor girl you're not the only one in stadium ...*duh!*) :P

-_____-

“You’ve been an amazing audience and I hope I don’t have to wait another 61 years before I’m back here. I’ll be back next year!” David said to audience.

Yeah you should David!!!!!!!

And I certainly hope that it wont be that long for him to come back here with another fantastic sets of friends like Michael Buble (I watched his concert early this year), Josh Groban, Peter Cetera or perhaps Celine Dion (I must be day dreaming) *slaps forehead* tsk..tsk..

I must say it was an amazing nite. I certainly had a great time and I'm grateful I had a chance to watch this amazing performance. :D

Till then....

Sing along peeps..................

♪ ♫  Hey..hey..hey..
Ba de ya - say do you remember
Ba de ya - dancing in September
Ba de ya - never was a cloudy day ♪ ♫


I surely gonna sing/talk about this for quite sometime. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...