Quotes of the day

Quotes of the day...

“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us”~ Alexander Graham Bell ~

Saturday 13 August 2011

Captain America : The First Avenger

I watched Captain America before Ramadan and it was AWESOME.

I've always been a big fan of Marvel & DC Comics (though I'm not much of a comic book reader), I used to watched lots of cartoons and TV series when I was a kid. In this movie we're introduced to the first Avenger - Captain America. Starring Chris Evans as Captain America himself (also known as Human Torch in The Fantastic Four), legendary Tommy Lee Jones, Hugo Weaving as Red Skull (we knew him from The Matrix n LOTR), Hayley Atwell, Stanley Tucci (he acted in so many movies) and directed by Joe Johnston.


I'm not gonna tell ya the whole story, you can read it here or go and watch the movie yourself. Trust me, it won't disappoint you (at least not me hehe..)


Though I must say that Marvels keeps doing it better and better *thumbs up*. Just wait till the end of the movie credits for a special Avengers trailer (hehe...just wait n watch okay!) I'm so looking forward to it next year. Till then for those who missed it...watch this.

I found this Retro poster and kinda like it too...

Ooh ya! I made this cake for my nephew's birthday (Happy Birthday Cici!) with Captain America toppers using buttercream frosting. Because he loves 'CA' so much, I just thought that this theme would be great for his birthday. I made one recipe of Super moist vanilla cake and divide the batter into 7 shades of rainbow. I layered the cake with St. Dalfour strawberry jam and walla...it turns out to be quite well for amateur like me. But most important my nephew loves it! *skip wt joy* :D


After almost 2 weeks fasting, stay strong, keep on going n stay healthy. May ALLAH blessed our ibadah. Till then Salam Ramadan peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...